Thank you for your continued support of our Covid 19 Risk Assessment requirements in school. We mail today with a few changes that will start after the half term holiday. These are:
- There will be only two bubbles – one KS1 and one KS2. These cannot mix with each other, but each key stage can eat lunch together and play outside together. We will return to two sittings in the hall for lunch – and to face to face Worship / Assemblies in key stages. Should the restrictions continue to be eased, then we are hopeful that we will return to being a whole school after 21st June.
- Staggered pick up stays until 21st June- then everyone to be collected at 3:30pm
- Separate play and lunch for our KS bubbles –until 21st
- Masks are required to be worn if you are invited into school
- Distancing in school will be maintained as we currently do
- Maintain the handwashing and good hygiene practise currently in place
- Parental choice for masks on playground but you must continue to social distance. Please keep school aged children and pre-schoolers with you on our playground – do not let them run around mixing with others. Please also continue to arrive – and leave – promptly.
- Some trips / sport events / students into school to return
- Book bags can return
- Small school bags that fit in the lockers can be used
- Pencil cases can be brought in for Y6 only
- School PE kit (not mufti- kit!) continue to be worn on PE days
- Trainers or school shoes can be worn – but please bring in trainers for the daily mile each day if your child is in school shoes
Additionally, please read our Uniform Policy (on every class page) carefully before buying any kit ready for September. The only change is that on school uniform days your child will need either: formal black school shoes and any spare pair of trainers to use for the daily mile; or plain dark-coloured school sports trainers everyday so you do not need to buy two sets of footwear. On PE days any sports trainers are permitted.
Kirstin Howarth & Lesley Middleton
Executive Headteacher & Head of School